Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Ready to Change FOR GOOD

Im 29 been on every single diet out there.......multipul times at that!!! Ive had success but then something happens I slack off and bam the weight is back. And then I find yet another plan to go on and the circle continues          
BUT NOT THIS TIME

Im ready to change forever. This is my last year to be in my 20s. and I dont want to spend it overweight. I was showing my husband the other my goal paper and it said to be fit and he said something like yeah well that probably wont ever happen........ugh I couldnt believe him!! I was pissed but then I realised why he would say such a thing. In our 10 years of being together Ive always been on some kind of diet, always had a gym memberships, always just WANT to lose weight. but never making it last and pushing through the pain , anyway so here I am..................On a mission to prove my husband wrong and to myself that I CAN DO THIS!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary!

    You CAN do this!! It is NOT easy, but it IS worth it!

    I found SlimGenics to be incredibly difficult, and yet the easiest plan I've ever done. It was effective for me because of the structure and the accountability.

    I am the type of person that I really hate letting people down and disappointing people, so just knowing that I had to weigh in 3 times a week straightened me RIGHT back out if I ever did stray from plan. I knew the scale would reveal anything I did, so it kept me on plan most of the time.

    I also found that staying on plan was key. Once I strayed, the cravings came back and it got harder again. I realized that if I could manage to stay on plan for a week or two, the cravings would subside and it would be MUCH easier.

    I also recommend the cookbook. It was a life saver for me because I'm not very creative when it comes to cooking. I found some go-to recipes that I REALLY enjoyed and continue to make today!

    And my biggest ally in the whole thing? Prayer. I gave it God because I knew that I clearly could NOT do it on my own strength. If I could have, I already would have.

    Have you heard of Lysa Terkeurst? She wrote a great book called 'Made to Crave' that you should check out! (http://madetocrave.org).

    Good luck! If you need anything along the way, feel free to ask. :-)

    ReplyDelete